This March: Donate smarter, not harder
Why is donating monthly to Citizens’ Climate donating smarter, not harder? Here are 5 reasons:
- You can multiply your impact when you sign up to give monthly in March. If we reach our goal of $10,000 in new and increased monthly donations by March 31, we’ll unlock a $100,000 bonus gift!
- Being nonpartisan and committed to working with every congressional office makes us the best-positioned grassroots group to move climate legislation forward in a divided Congress.
- We’re uniters, not dividers. And in a divided Congress, uniters are the ones who get big things done. We’ve been successfully bringing Republican and Democratic policymakers together on climate solutions for years.
- Our method works. We train our volunteers on how to best interact with their government, and then we get them in front of their members of Congress. No other climate group can match our nationwide reach or our constituent-led approach.
- We’re tight with Congress. Years of building respectful relationships and consistently showing up has made Citizens’ Climate a trusted partner in Congress.
And now we need your support. Small monthly donations add up, making a big impact on our climate advocacy work. They give us the flexibility we need to strike when political opportunities emerge. Which is how we’re able to succeed in getting major climate legislation across the finish line. Sign up to make a monthly gift to Citizens’ Climate today.
Support our grassroots advocacy initiatives
Your monthly donation helps sustain our grassroots advocacy. Listed below are examples of how your monthly contribution could support our work.
Monthly giving is automatic, easy, and flexible
When you become a Citizens’ Climate “Evergreen Donor” by signing up to donate monthly, you can relax knowing your charitable giving is in place, saving you time and energy. You can also easily change your credit card or banking information, cancel your donation, or update the amount of your monthly gift at any time.
Already a monthly Evergreen Donor? You can still help!
If you’re already a monthly Evergreen Donor, you can still help us unlock the $100,000 bonus gift. Sign in to your donor portal to increase your monthly donation amount. Increased monthly donation amounts count toward our $10,000 goal.
Note: Citizens’ Climate Education (CCE) is the 501(c)(3) tax-exempt sister organization to Citizens’ Climate Lobby (CCL). Donations made to CCE are tax deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law.
Ways to give
- Donate by check. Write the check to “Citizens’ Climate Education” or “Citizens Climate Lobby,” and mail it to: 1330 Orange Ave, Suite #309, Coronado, CA 92118.
- Make a Donor Advised Fund gift. Select “Citizens’ Climate Education,” and please be sure to verify the correct EIN (26-2948811) and address.
- Make a gift of stock
- Donate cryptocurrency
- Make a Qualified Charitable Distribution
- Consider a legacy gift commitment
- Take advantage of employee matching gifts and volunteer grants
Make a donation to CCE by credit card or bank transfer
Donations to 501(c)(3) Citizens’ Climate Education are tax deductible. To make a non-deductible donation, please give to 501(c)(4) Citizens’ Climate Lobby.