- August 9, 2022August 9, 2022Read more
The U.S. Senate passed the Inflation Reduction Act by a single vote on Sunday, August 7. The bill includes historic climate legislation.
- August 4, 2022August 4, 2022Read more
CCL’s “Preventing Burnout as a Climate Advocate” training on July 12 helped attendees learn how to practice resilience to avoid burning out.
- August 3, 2022August 3, 2022Read more
Ed Perlmutter has been a U.S. Representative for 16 years and works towards public support for climate bills.
- August 2, 2022August 2, 2022Read more
The San Mateo County chapter sponsored a “Climate and Environmental Forum” for four congressional candidates who ran in the June 7 primary.
- August 1, 2022August 1, 2022Read more
We caught up with June 2022 Conservative Scholarship recipient, Bruce Morlan, to learn more about his work with CCL and his experience at the conference.