- February 8, 2013February 8, 2013Read more
Guest speaker: Dr. Martin Tresguerres, Scripps Institution of Oceanography Our February guest speaker is Dr. Martin Tresguerres, assistant professor at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography at the University of California San Diego. He’ll shed some light on global warming’s evil twin – ocean acidification, which could lead to a collapse...
- January 21, 2013January 21, 2013Read more
“We, the people, still believe that our obligations as Americans are not just to ourselves, but to all posterity. We will respond to the threat of climate change, knowing that the failure to do so would betray our children and future generations. Some may still deny the overwhelming judgment...
- January 16, 2013January 16, 2013Read more
If 2012 was the year Americans woke up to the reality of global warming, then 2013 is the year our government must get serious about addressing climate change by enacting a revenue-neutral fee on carbon that reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Download the Editorial Packet
- February 14, 2012February 14, 2012Read more
If 2012 was the year that America woke up to the reality of climate change – devastating drought and wildfires, the havoc of Hurricane Sandy – then 2013 must be the year our nation swings into action with a policy that reduces our greenhouse gas emissions. Congress needs to...
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act