- September 1, 2022September 1, 2022Read more
You might be wondering what exactly is a carbon border adjustment mechanism, and what does it mean for climate provisions?
- August 29, 2022August 29, 2022Read more
As election season heats up, CCL advises volunteers that this is a prime time to elevate the issue of climate change in Congress.
- August 24, 2022August 24, 2022Read more
Last week, CCL celebrated the Inflation Reduction Act. The following remarks were given by CCL Executive Director Madeleine Para.
- August 22, 2022August 22, 2022Read more
While many celebrate the Inflation Reduction Act, there are many who are voicing concerns about the compromises and the harm they may cause.
- August 16, 2022August 16, 2022Read more
The budget reconciliation roller coaster ride is over. Thanks, Congress, for a wild ride. We finally have major climate legislation.