- February 18, 2021February 18, 2021Read more
The City of SLO was ranked the #1 small city on climate initiatives, four years after CCL efforts led to the passage of a CFD resolution.
- February 17, 2021February 17, 2021Read more
What exactly is a Clean Electricity Standard (CES)? How does it work? And how does it compare to a carbon fee and dividend?
- February 16, 2021February 16, 2021Read more
In a letter to UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Dr. Hansen calls for a carbon fee with 100% dividend to households.
- February 12, 2021February 12, 2021Read more
As CCL expands into Japan and India, we’re moving closer to becoming the go-to democratic group for countries exploring carbon pricing.
- February 9, 2021February 9, 2021Read more
Former Secretary of State and CCL advisory board member George Shultz has passed. We remember his powerful impact within our organization and on the world.