- March 15, 2018March 15, 2018Read more
Craig Preston, the California Coordinator of CCL’s Conservative Caucus, shares data about conservatives’ opinions on climate change and techniques for connecting with this group.
- March 14, 2018March 14, 2018Read more
CCL, EESI, and congressional co-hosts Reps. Zeldin and Crist invited an expert panel to explore the threats climate change poses to the real estate sector.
- March 13, 2018March 13, 2018Read more
Dr. Joan Blades, the co-founder of MoveOn.org, joined our March call to discuss an initiative called Living Room Conversations, which brings people together from across political divides.
- March 12, 2018March 12, 2018Read more
19-year-old Malissa Owen is violinist, a sophomore neuroscience major at the University of Texas at Dallas, and a CCL volunteer at a chapter on campus.
- March 8, 2018March 8, 2018Read more
The majority of Americans would see a net benefit from a policy like our Carbon Fee and Dividend, but where do you yourself fall? What about the average constituent in your district? Our new Calculator can tell you.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education