- November 11, 2020November 11, 2020Read more
The UC San Diego School of Global Policy and Strategy (GPS) has established an endowed chair honoring CCL founder Marshall Saunders’ legacy.
- November 9, 2020November 9, 2020Read more
Two analyses indicating the impact of a carbon tax policy on U.S. jobs were published recently, offering a positive outlook for CCL’s mission.
- November 4, 2020November 4, 2020Read more
Election Day is over, but votes from battleground states are still being tallied. Whatever the outcome, CCL will push for national climate legislation.
- November 2, 2020November 2, 2020Read more
Norma Safransky is a part of CCL’s Business Climate Leaders (BCL) action team, where she works to generate business support for climate action.
- October 30, 2020October 30, 2020Read more
CCL is now offering a virtual Climate Advocacy Methods Program (CAMP) where you can participate in CCL’s core trainings and earn a certificate from home.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!