- January 8, 2020January 8, 2020Read more
Read how volunteers generated an editorial endorsement from the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel on the Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act.
- December 27, 2019December 27, 2019Read more
Jeff Holzem’s personal goals are to slow climate change and to enjoy fly fishing. Trout Unlimited (TU) provides him an opportunity to pursue both.
- December 20, 2019December 20, 2019Read more
Originally from Venezuela, Solemi Hernandez has lived in the Florida for 17 years, raising her two sons and working to address climate change.
- December 18, 2019December 18, 2019Read more
For the majority of U.S. emissions, research shows a carbon tax is a more effective, efficient, and fair way to reduce carbon pollution than regulations.
- December 13, 2019December 13, 2019Read more
This UN event was dedicated to giving young leaders a platform. One of those young leaders was Jacob Abel, a Conservative Fellow with CCL.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act