- September 15, 2017September 15, 2017Read more
British Columbia’s carbon tax, which has been frozen at $30 per ton for several years, will increase $5 per ton annually until 2021.
- September 14, 2017September 14, 2017Read more
Republican Rep. Carlos Curbelo and fellow Climate Solutions Caucus members weighed in on Hurricane Irma and discussed the economic toll of climate change.
- September 13, 2017September 13, 2017Read more
After Hurricanes Irma and Harvey, we check in with our Florida and Houston-area group leaders to find out how they and their CCL members are doing.
- September 12, 2017September 12, 2017Read more
Dr. Shi-Ling Hsu, author of “The Case for a Carbon Tax,” joined our September 2017 meeting to share why economists favor this market-based climate solution.
- September 11, 2017September 11, 2017Read more
25-year-old Gabriel Medina, a volunteer in the Sacramento chapter, will help translate CCL content into Spanish for better outreach to Hispanic communities.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education