- September 6, 2023September 6, 2023Read more
During the August congressional recess, CCL volunteers attended at least 53 town halls, asking thoughtful questions about climate action.
- August 23, 2023August 23, 2023Read more
This free, 15-week program is open to anyone interested in learning and applying CCL’s methods for climate action.
- August 16, 2023August 16, 2023Read more
A judge ruled favorably in a historic climate-focused court case called Held v. Montana — and CCLers played an important role in the trial.
- August 14, 2023August 14, 2023Read more
CCLers Dana Nuccitelli and Rick Knight explain how CBAMs work and how the PROVE IT Act can move us closer to a U.S. CBAM.
- August 7, 2023August 7, 2023Read more
CCL volunteer Teresa Welch tells an inspiring success story of lobbying a member of Congress on a carbon fee and dividend.