- August 2, 2023August 2, 2023Read more
Four young climate advocates speak at volunteer keynote panel about their involvement with CCL at the June 2023 Conference.
- July 10, 2023July 10, 2023Read more
On June 3, the debt ceiling deal was signed into law. It included some permitting reform provisions, but Congress still has more to do here.
- July 6, 2023July 6, 2023Read more
CCLers recently heard from Bill McKibben, a renowned author, educator, environmentalist and co-founder of 350.org and Third Act.
- July 5, 2023July 5, 2023Read more
Three stories show the diverse, delightful ways CCL volunteers have connected with members of Congress in recent months.
- June 9, 2023June 9, 2023Read more
Progressives, conservatives, and centrists have offered up numerous permitting reform bills. CCL’s Dana Nuccitelli breaks them down here.