- February 10, 2016February 10, 2016Read more
Meet the CCL volunteer who spent over two years to make the Climate Solutions Caucus a reality, bringing new hope that Congress can take action.
- January 29, 2016January 29, 2016Read more
Revenues from a carbon tax would go to financing research, technology transfer, and efficiency enhancements, to reduce emissions and pare down climate impact.
- December 18, 2015December 18, 2015Read more
Rep. Tom Reed seemed to be an unlikely prospect for the climate resolution, but that didn’t stop Miranda Phillips and the Ithaca CCL chapter.
- December 4, 2015December 4, 2015Read more
By Peter Joseph Somewhere, deep in college-time memory, I recall a few Greek tragedies from my obligate and wonderful humanities courses. On the way to destruction, the hero’s hubris blinds him from heeding the sage advice of a soothsayer, usually a wizened old man who pops up from behind...
- November 4, 2015November 4, 2015Read more
Over 29 days, an intrepid group of volunteers brought CCL’s message about climate and energy to 30 cities in the Lone Star State.