- February 3, 2015February 3, 2015Read more
With recent surveys finding more support for action on climate change, even among Republicans, can bipartisan legislation be far behind?
- December 22, 2014December 22, 2014Read more
The first time I saw Glacier National Park (GNP), I thought to myself, “This must be where nature goes to show off.”
- December 8, 2014December 8, 2014Read more
Concern about climate change in the white Catholic community is shockingly low, but CCL volunteer Steve Coleman has set out to change that.
- November 30, 2014November 30, 2014Read more
After CCL volunteers met with the editorial board of the San Antonio Express-News a couple of weeks ago, the newspaper published a wonderful editorial about CCL’s Carbon Fee and Dividend proposal.
- November 21, 2014November 21, 2014Read more
The REMI study continues to turn heads on Capitol Hill as standing-room-only crowds hear briefings in the Senate and House about CCL’s Carbon Fee and Dividend proposal.