- June 21, 2015June 21, 2015Read more
Step one for us to solve climate change is to let go of cynicism, the part of us that says it can’t be done.
- May 14, 2015May 14, 2015Read more
Republican Congressman Carlos Curbelo has stepped up on climate change, and CCL members in South Florida took notice in a big way.
- February 3, 2015February 3, 2015Read more
With recent surveys finding more support for action on climate change, even among Republicans, can bipartisan legislation be far behind?
- December 22, 2014December 22, 2014Read more
The first time I saw Glacier National Park (GNP), I thought to myself, “This must be where nature goes to show off.”
- December 8, 2014December 8, 2014Read more
Concern about climate change in the white Catholic community is shockingly low, but CCL volunteer Steve Coleman has set out to change that.