- December 8, 2014December 8, 2014Read more
Concern about climate change in the white Catholic community is shockingly low, but CCL volunteer Steve Coleman has set out to change that.
- November 30, 2014November 30, 2014Read more
After CCL volunteers met with the editorial board of the San Antonio Express-News a couple of weeks ago, the newspaper published a wonderful editorial about CCL’s Carbon Fee and Dividend proposal.
- November 21, 2014November 21, 2014Read more
The REMI study continues to turn heads on Capitol Hill as standing-room-only crowds hear briefings in the Senate and House about CCL’s Carbon Fee and Dividend proposal.
- November 14, 2014November 14, 2014Read more
The CCL regional conference in Des Moines was the perfect remedy for climate change advocates feeling discouraged after the mid-term election.
- November 12, 2014November 12, 2014Read more
The deal with China to cut carbon emissions means Congress has no more excuses for failing to price carbon, a message we bring to Capitol Hill next week.