For those who can’t attend our Climate Advocate Training live, we provide pre-recorded versions here. Join Amy Bennett, CCL’s Director of Congressional Liaisons & Lobby Days, and Brett Cease, CCL’s Volunteer Education and Engagement Coordinator as they welcome you to CCL!
To be taken as the final part of new volunteer’s training module after the informational session, in this webinar you will:
- Learn the basics of becoming an effective climate advocate
- Review the structure, mission, and purpose of CCL
- Learn how to build constructive relationships with elected representatives
- Review CCL’s methodology of creating political will
- Practice how to appeal to the best in others and build common ground
- Review the details and further resources to understand Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act