- April 18, 2017April 18, 2017Read more
More than 18,000 supporters have joined CCL since the election, and they’re coming from all parts of the nation and from all political persuasions.
- April 17, 2017
- April 13, 2017April 13, 2017Read more
Judy and Dadla figured if they could get Encinitas to build a roundabout, they could get the city endorse Carbon Fee and Dividend, too.
- April 4, 2017April 4, 2017Read more
The Republican Climate Resolution boasts the broad support of over 50 religious leaders and organizations from Evangelical to Catholic, Jewish to Quaker.
- March 30, 2017March 30, 2017Read more
Bipartisan Climate Caucus Reaches Thirty Four Members from Across the Country, Evenly Split between Democrats, Republicans Reaching new heights, Congressman Ted Deutch (FL-22) and Congressman Carlos Curbelo (FL-26), the co-Chairs of the bipartisan Climate Solutions Caucus, welcomed ten new Members of Congress to the Caucus, increasing the total membership...
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
Contact Citizens' Climate Lobby
AddressCitizens' Climate Lobby
1330 Orange Ave #309
Coronado, CA 92118