- November 30, 2016November 30, 2016Read more
On election day, Washington state voters rejected ballot initiative I-732, which would have implemented a tax on carbon emissions. Here’s what we can learn.
- November 28, 2016November 28, 2016Read more
Dr. Natasha DeJarnett from the APHA and the Kresge Foundation’s Dr. Jalonne White-Newsome join the podcast to discuss health, resiliency and climate change.
- November 25, 2016
- November 23, 2016
- November 18, 2016November 18, 2016Read more
At the climate change conference in Marrakech, CCL’s Joseph Robertson says carbon pricing will help nations fulfill commitments of Paris agreement.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
Contact Citizens' Climate Lobby
AddressCitizens' Climate Lobby
1330 Orange Ave #309
Coronado, CA 92118