- January 11, 2017January 11, 2017Read more
In response to the proposed weakening of the Office of Congressional Ethics, constituents called their representatives in an outpouring of organic advocacy.
- January 9, 2017
- January 6, 2017January 6, 2017Read more
CCL board member Alex Counts announces changes to CCL’s governance and explores how it might set an example for the world’s approach to climate change.
- January 4, 2017January 4, 2017Read more
In 2017, Rep. Joel Briscoe (D-UT) will introduce a statewide, revenue-neutral carbon pricing bill in Utah to clean up the state’s air and reduce emissions.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
Contact Citizens' Climate Lobby
AddressCitizens' Climate Lobby
1330 Orange Ave #309
Coronado, CA 92118