- April 8, 2016April 8, 2016Read more
The Environmental Voter Project identified over 15 million people for whom the climate is a high priority. The problem, however, is that they don’t vote.
- March 26, 2016March 26, 2016Read more
Hearing about the Salt Lake City resolution on carbon pricing, Suzanne Tveit said, “If they can do it in Utah, surely we can do it in Arizona!”
- March 22, 2016March 22, 2016Read more
Daniela Brod and Barry Diagle moved their wedding date after ‘life changing experience’ at CCL International Conference and Lobby Day in Washington D.C.
- March 15, 2016March 15, 2016Read more
On CCL’s international call, the Florida Republican says “We want a market-based approach that’s predictable.”
- February 18, 2016February 18, 2016Read more
To influence members of Congress to support CCL’s carbon pricing policy, volunteers are getting resolutions from city councils.