- November 16, 2023November 16, 2023Read more
This letter from 13 Republicans and 13 Democrats delivers an important message and will advance the conversation on permitting reform.
- November 13, 2023November 13, 2023Read more
Citizens’ Climate Lobby youth share their perspectives on lobbying, and how it has helped them find hope and direction.
- November 8, 2023November 8, 2023Read more
Senate Republicans Bill Cassidy of Louisiana and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina have introduced the Foreign Pollution Fee Act of 2023.
- October 31, 2023October 31, 2023Read more
CCL’s primary and secondary asks are about the BIG WIRES Act, the RISEE Act, and the Increased TSP Access Act.
- October 25, 2023October 25, 2023Read more
High schooler Vesa Ganesan writes about CCL’s National Youth Action team’s challenge, where students ask their school district to electrify.